Did you know that if you are hearing-impaired on a severe degree you can receive vehicle purchase support?
This support method has been available for a long time now, but only a limited number of people know about it. It requires for you to be receiving handicapped support, or to certify why you cannot participate in regular transport ó, and that you or a family member of yours, who is going drive the car, has a drivers license.
The government pays of the car’s purchase price in case of a new car 1 000 000 Forint (valid for only Suzuki cars), in case of a pre-owned car that is not older than 5 years 60% of the purchase price, but not more than 600.000 Forint.
Further conditions requires applicants neither for you as a hearing-impaired on a severe degree (see definition by disability allowance), nor for the person who is going to drive the car to have been receiving car acquisition support in the past seven years.
Please note that applications can be handed in only twice a year: until 31st of March and 30th of September. If you have handed it in until the end of March, then until 15th of June, in case you handed it in until the end of September, then you will receive a feedback whether you are granted the financial support until 15th of December.
The following documents should are required:
- A certification that certifies what level of severity your ability to transport alone is,
- The driver’s license of the person who is going to drive the car,
- In case of a family member driving a car, their written statement regarding them being related to you and living under one household with you,
- In case of being employed the certification of you performing earning activities, in case of being student the copy of a proof of student status,
- And then finally a certification regarding you agreeing to create a contract of sale of the car you plan to purchase in case of you being granted the financial support.
For further information regarding this support form visit lehetősgautó.hu .