1021 Budapest, Hűvösvölgyi út 81.
Sms, Viber, Whatsapp: 06308134220
Telefon: +36 1 274 2607
Who is entitled for disability support?
The person with changedworking abilities who is in category B2 or C2 even though (s)he will have become retired within 5 years, who is in category D or E.
How is the amount of disability suppor counted?
The reference time is the calendar year before the previous day of handing in the proposal. The amount is counted on thehealth care affix paid in the reference time with thirty times an average of a day.
If you don’t have an income for at least 180 days in the reference time, the amount is counted by the income of the previous 180 days before the day of handing in the proposal.
If you got an illness compensation support or an accident consultation support, if it is favourable, the amount can be counted on the 180 days before the time you got the compensation support.
How is it counted if I don’t have an income at all?
The basic amount in 1st January 2019 is 101560,00 HUF. Then it’s up to the minimum amount assigned to your category of health condition. The basic amount rises proportionally with the elderly pension. In this case you are entitled for the minimum amount of your category.
If you don’t have an average income in the reference time, the amount is:
- In case of B2, 30% of the basic amount (30.470,- HUF)
- In case of C2, 45% of the basic amount (45.705,- HUF)
- In case of D, 50% of the basic amount (50.780,- HUF)
- In case of E,55% of the basic amount (55.860,-HUF)
How much disability support can I have if Iearn salary?
If you are a person with changed working abilities
- in a category of B2 and / or you will have been retired within 5 years, 40% of oyur averae salary, but at least 30%of the basic amount (30.470,-HUF) and maximum 45% of the basic amount (45.705,- HUF)
- In the category of C2 and / or you will have been retired within 5 years, 60% of the average salary, but at least 45% of the basic amount ((45.705,-HUF) and maximum 150% of the basic amount (152.340,- HUF)
- In the category of D, 65% of the average salary but at least 50% of the basic amount (50.780,- HUF) and maimum 150% of the basic amount (152.340,-HUF)
- In E category, 70% of the basic amount, but at least 55% of the basic amount (55.860,-HUF) and maximum 150% of the basic amount (152.340,-HUF).
Is it possible to rise the amount of disability support by fairness reasons?
No, there is no possibility for that.
Am I entitled for a travelling discount while having disability support?
You are entitled for a travelling discount, if you:
- Have disability support and in 2011 you were assigned to I. or II. group or disability pension, or your condition of health is 30% or less according to the complex classification,
- Receive disability support and had been over your 57th birthday by 30stDecember 2011, and were entitled for a regular socialpension.
When can I loose the entitlement for disability support?
- Ask for it,
- Receive other occassional financial support (which is not an income compensation for illness or an accident),
- Have a permanently positive change in your condition of health, consequently the conditions of the entitlement are not standing anymore,
- Earn more than 150% of the minimal salary for 3 months following each other,
- Have been employed without the certification which lets you being employed,
- Don’t fullfill the obligation of notification by your own reason, or
- Are not cooperative during the reconsideration examination by your own mistake.
When do I have to pay back the disability support?
If you have been employed without having the certification which lets you being employed, you have to pay back
- 12 months of disability support, if you have had been entitled for more than 12 months,
- Tthe amount of the months (less than 12 months) if you have been entitled for disability support for less than a year.
Do I have a notification obligation while being entitled for disability support?
Yes. You have to notify the authority within 10 days in the following cases:
- You have a change in your circumstances of entitlement,
- You have a permanently positive or negative change in your condition of health, or
- You earn more than 150% of the minimal salary for 3 months following each other. While motifying, you have to confirm the exact amount of oyur salary.