Since the 1st January of 2012, several former kinds of supports were deleted,and new ones have become available instead
- Rehabilitation Support: A support compensating the income of people who are adviced to be employed and rehabilitated,
- Disability support: A support compensating the lost income for people who are not adviced to be employed or rehabilitated.
Frequently asked questions
Whichare the supports for people with changed working abilities?
According to the advice given in the framework of the complex classification:
- Rehabilitation support, or
- Disability support.
Which are the categories of the classification?
The 7/2012.(II. 14.) NEFMI decree declares the exact rules of the complex classification.In the framework of the classificational system the health condition is examined. The health condition means the person’s phisical, mental, and social disease, and any cronic or permanent negative changes beginning during the birth or after an injury or an accident.
Besides the examination of the health conditions the classification shows if the person can be rehabilitated in the viewpoint of employability and socialization as well.
The rehabilitational authority decides during the complex classification whether the persons with changed working abilities can be rehabilitated, and if so,:
- Their emploiability can be restored woth a rehabilitation care and their condition of health is between 51—60% (B1category),
- need a permanent employability rehabilitation and the condition of health is between 31— 50% (C1category),
Their rehabilitation is not adviced, furthermore
- Their health conditioncan be restored while being employed, however, according to their other circumstances declared in the decree about the vocational rules of the complex classification , their employability rehabilitation is not adviced and their health condition is between 51— 60%,(B2)
- According to their health conditions, they would need a permanent employability rehabilitation, however according to their other circumstances declared in the decree about the vocational rules of the complex classification , their employability rehabilitation is not adviced and their condition of health is between 31—50% (C2category),
- They can be employed with a permanent support and their condition of health is between 1—30% , concerning the viewpoint of a doctor, they can care about themselves (D category),
- Their impairment of health is significant and they can either care about themselves with a elp or cannot at all, and their condition of health is between 1—30% (Ecategory).
Who can ask for a support of people with changed working abilities?
Those persons can ask for a support of people with working abilities who is at least 15 years old while handing in the proposal, whose condition of health is 60% or less according to the complex classification examined by the rehabilitational authority, and who has had an insurance
- Within the last five years for 1095 days, or
- Within the last ten years for 2555 days,, or
- Within the last 15 years for 3650 days;
- Who isn’t working for a salary, and
- Doesn’t receive regular financial support.
Who has got an insurance?
According to the law, a person is insured if (s)he is in labour relations, no matter if it is in full- or part time, or an employed member of a cooperative society, or a student who is studying in a vocational school in the framework of a student’s contract, or the person who receives jobseeking support, or an independent entrepreneur, or the employee with a mandatory contract, or any other persons assigned in the law.
Is it possible to ask for a support of persons with changed abilities rot a person who didn’t have an insurance?
- Yes, if the condition of being a person with changed working abilities was occured before the age of 35, and who had started their studies before the age of 35, and during or 180 days after finishing their studies, had been insured and this insurance wasn’t paused for more than 30 days, or
- Who was eliible for any former social supports due to their changed working abilities before 31stDecember 2011, but the grant of these supports were paused at that day.
What kind of help can a person who is not allowed to ask for a support for changed working abilities get?
Such a person can ask for the assessment of ’Eligiblement of supports foractive aged people’. This person can hand this proposal in the local government of their home town.
If their condition of health is under 50% and the income for 1 person is under 25650,00 Ft, and they have no property, the local governmment can offer them ’Health impairment and Child’s Growing Support’.
However if their condition of health is above 50%, the local government can offer an employability comensational support only in case the pretender got a sjobseeking support, or collaborated with the National Employability Authority for 3 months, and their property and financial circumstances are as above.
Does a person with changed working amilities have to pay for the health insurance?
No, a person who receives rehabilitation or disability support doesn’t have to pay for the health insurance, so that their health care is free.